Car accidents are stressful but quickly reporting your claim can bring peace of mind. Once you’ve taken a few deep breaths and made sure everyone is safe, here is the information you need to gather to report the incident your Insurance Agent. Special mobile features for our insurance partner Grinnell Mutual have also been highlighted.
1. Snap a photo or video of the damaged vehicle(s) and scene. You can easily upload this on the spot or afterwards to Grinnell Mutual using Manage My Account Mobile.
2. Exchange information with all drivers or pedestrians involved in the accident.
- Contact information for everyone involved (i.e. names, addresses, telephone numbers)
- Insurance company name and policy number for other drivers
- VIN number or make, model, and year of the affected vehicle(s)
3. Lastly, take note of these items.
- Where and when did the accident happen?
- Were there any injuries?
- Where will the damaged vehicles or property be located for an adjuster to review (i.e. tow/repair shop, home address, etc.)?
Manage your claim with Manage My Account
Grinnell Mutual helps you organize and submit this information through its online claims reporting tool. Once you’ve registered for Manage My Account at m.gmrc.com, log in through your smartphone, tablet, or computer to report a claim in four easy steps. You’ll receive an email confirmation after the claim is submitted and a Grinnell Mutual representative will follow up with you directly to complete the claim process. Use Manage My Account to track your claim, contact your adjuster, or contact your agent.
Call your agent at Pardridge Insurance at 815-758-4447 or Grinnell Mutual’s customer care line at 1-877-467-2252. Just use Manage My Account Mobile to quickly access either.
The Manage My Account mobile experience was created primarily for advanced mobile phone and tablet devices with iOS, Android (3.0 and higher), and Windows operating systems.